P and I have just started playing the “Fanny Doodle” game. I remember it from watching Zoom. It took me such a long time to figure out why Fanny Doodle liked some things but not others. I know that it might be a tad bit sophisticated for P right now but I feel like she’ll grow into it. I’ve really got her thinking and I’m enjoying making them up for her. Here are some of my latest:
- Fanny Doodle loves wheels but doesn’t like circles
- Fanny Doodle loves the fall but doesn’t like autumn
- Fanny Doodle loves pools but doesn’t like to swim
- Fanny Doodle loves carrots but doesn’t like vegetables
- Fanny Doodle loves kittens but doesn’t like cats
P.S. – We finally started cleaning yesterday!! I’m loving how everything is looking. Somehow I have to let my husband know that when he comes in the room and sees a big clean change in a particular area, I don’t want to have to fish for compliments on what a good job I’ve done. Men, humph. I’ve got to get cracking on upstairs now.